Service Level AgreementAfter you’ve been in business for some time you understand the importance of having access to things you need at the time you need them. If your software or website requires ongoing maintenance we will be there when you need us. After you sign a service level agreement with us we will allocate time for your project in our schedule to ensure that work can be done when you need it. Service level agreement will quantify the minimum acceptable level of service to you by spelling out:
- The type of work that is included.
- What our regular business hours are.
- Number of hours that will be allocated to you in our schedule.
- How the hours will be allocated. What proportion will go to programming, design, project management and testing.
- Response time for regular work.
- Response time during emergencies.
- Payment terms.